The ISOLUX® Advantage
ISOLUX® Arsenic Removal Systems are the clear choice for wholehouse, point-of-entry, shared wells and small water system applications.
- Simple, clean, user-friendly cartridge system.
- No backwashing required or regeneration.
- Removes both Arsenic III and Arsenic V simultaneously.
- Convenient garbage can spent cartridge disposal.*
- Simple to operate.
- Turnkey kits for fast, easy installation.
- Small footprints.
- No need to tie into a drain or sewer system.
- Verified for Arsenic removal to non-detect (zero) level*.
- Stainless Steel housings in five standard sizes.
- Custom engineered systems available to 500 gpm.
- Zirconium filter media with an unparalleled non-leachable arsenic bond.
- Non-toxic. Media passed USEPA TCLP and California Wet Tests*.
- Media NSF 61 certified for drinking water use.
- Imparts no odor, taste or color to water.
- Won’t break small water system budgets.
- No complicated maintenance requirements – Just annual cartridge replacement one maintenance person or homeowner can do themselves.
- Excellent lifecycle costing. Removes arsenic – reliably – year after year.
- No water wasted. No wastewater produced.
* Due to variances in influent water quality, users are urged to perform independent verification of the non-hazardous character of spent media cartridges. Additionally, some states may have disposal criteria different from Federal guidelines (TCLP).