The ISOLUX® Advantage
A Truly Unique Arsenic Removal System
ISOLUX® is a proven, affordable water treatment solution designed specifically to remove arsenic from drinking water. Its unique features make ISOLUX® the clear choice for small to medium commercial, industrial and water utility systems from 15 gpm up to 600 gpm.
All ISOLUX® systems are built for reliability and convenience with easy-to-load sealed media cartridges in 304 stainless steel housings. There is no backwashing, no bulk media to dispose of. Installation is generally just simple inlet-outlet connections.
ISOLUX® is ideal for applications such as such as multi-user wells, office complexes, hotels and casinos, rural water utilities, schools, RV parks and campgrounds, mines and industrial arsenic water treatment.
Worried about meeting Arsenic regulations? Need a minimal maintenance system that’s not going to break your budget? Call us.
Unmatched Quality & Performance
The patented NSF certified Zirconium Hydroxide adsorption media sets ISOLUX® head & shoulders above all others. The specially formulated Zirconium forms an immediate, non-leachable arsenic bond that removes Arsenic III and V simultaneously.
What’s more, ISOLUX® is the only Arsenic removal media verified to deliver non-detect (zero level) removal performance.
- Stainless Steel housings in seven standard sizes.
- Custom engineered systems available to 600 gpm.
- Zirconium filter media with an unparalleled non-leachable arsenic bond.
- Non-toxic. Media passed USEPA TCLP and California Wet Tests*.
- Media NSF 61 certified for drinking water use.
- Imparts no odor, taste or color to water.
ISOLUX® Commercial Treatment Systems are competitively priced, self-contained arsenic removal solutions built specifically to address small water system challenges. ISOLUX® commercial systems are automatic, reliable and cost effective to operate.
- Won’t break small water system budgets.
- No complicated, multi-man maintenance requirements.
- Excellent lifecycle costing. Removes arsenic – reliably– year after year.
- No water wasted. No wastewater produced.
ISOLUX® maintenance is simple. There is no need to backwash. No wastewater or spent media to dispose of. Usually just periodic testing and annual one-man cartridge replacement.
- Simple, clean, user-friendly cartridge system.
- No backwashing required or regeneration.
- Convenient garbage can spent cartridge disposal. *
- Simple to operate.
- Turnkey kits for fast, easy installation.
- Small footprints.
- No need to tie into a drain or sewer system..
* USEPA TCLP tested as non-hazardous waste safe for landfill, but due to variances in influent water quality, users are urged to perform independent verification of the nonhazardous character of spent media cartridges. Additionally, some states may have disposal criteria different from Federal guidelines (TCLP)
200 GPM ISOLUX system
USMC Base Officer’s Quarters
100 GPM system
Border Patrol Station
20 GPM system
Small Public Water Utility